Welcome to YVCSD!
Watch our new video
The Yucaipa Valley Christian School District is founded on a community-wide partnership with evangelical churches and individuals throughout the Yucaipa-Calimesa area, to support and encourage Christian school education.
With Yucaipa Christian Schools as an established kindergarten through sixth grade campus, the long-range goals of YVCSD encompass the development of:
A complete K-12 system
Preschool feeder programs
Broad-based community-wide financial support
Broad-based individual Christian membership from all Evangelical churches in the community
As we strive to attain our vision, we believe it to be important that YVCSD develop programs, strategies, and methodologies within the context of Biblical principles, producing students with a Christian worldview, who:
Are well-prepared in all academic disciplines
Are committed to life-long learning
Can articulate and defend their Christian worldview while having a basic understanding of opposing worldviews
Understand and commit to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
Respect and relate appropriately with integrity to the people with whom they work, play, and live
The school district is founded on a partnership of local evangelical churches who agree that Christian school education is an important part of the community
The Christian community is responsible to provide a visible witness of the working body of Christ to the students in the school district
The local Christian community commits to assist in underwriting the cost of Christian schooling
The district is committed to provide an excellent academic education which fully integrates a Christian worldview
Yucaipa Valley Christian School District is committed to thoroughly develop the child in his/her spiritual, mental, emotional, social and physical needs through a balanced, Christ-centered, quality education based on the Truth of God’s Word.
ACSI Statement of Faith
ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) is the accrediting commission of Yucaipa Christian Schools and the intended accrediting commission of Yucaipa Valley Christian School District.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three personsFather, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33),
His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35),
His sinless life (Hebrews 4: 15, 7:26),
His miracles (John 2:11),
His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9),
His Resurrection (John 11:25, 1 Corinthians 15:4),
His Ascension to the right hand of God (Mark 16:19),
His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved (John 3:1619, 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:89; Ephesians 2:810; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of condemnation (John 5:2829).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 2:1213, Galatians 3:2628).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:1314; 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:1920; Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).